The University of Wolverhampton (Wolverhampton, UK) is the coordinating institution of the EM TTI programme, with New Bulgarian University (Sofia, Bulgaria), University of Malaga (Malaga, Spain) and Ghent University (Belgium) as core partners.
- Prof Ruslan Mitkov – EM TTI coordinator
- Dr Sara Moze – Local coordinator for University of Wolverhampton
- Prof Gloria Corpas – Local coordinator for University of Malaga
- Prof Maria Stambolieva – Local coordinator for New Bulgarian University
- Prof Veronique Hoste – Local coordinator for Ghent University
Map of the consortium
The Coordinator is marked by a red dot, the Partner universities are indicated by green, and light blue is used for Associated Partners. Click on the map for more details.