Candidates applying for one of the EMJMD bursaries will receive a score between 0 and 100 based on the following criteria:
- Motivation (maximum 5 points): for example, the candidate’s interest and potential;
- Degree (maximum 20 points): for example, whether the candidate’s degree is of the kind listed in the eligibility criteria;
- Module marks (maximum 25 points);
- Professional (including industrial) experience (maximum 20 points): for example, experience in working as a professional translator or interpreter;
- Research experience (maximum 20 points): for example, participation in previous EU and International projects and quality of any publications;
- IT skills (maximum 10 points): for example, programming skills and experience in using CAT tools.
Updated November 2020