The programme is open to students from both EU and non-EU countries. In order to be eligible, you must fulfil the following minimum criteria:
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree* (i.e. the equivalent of 180 ECTS) from an accredited university in an area relevant to the Master’s programme:
- Computer Science
- Computational Linguistics
- Modern Languages
- Other subjects within the humanities and computer science areas (please outline in your cover letter why and how your degree is relevant to the programme)
- A good level of proficiency in English (minimum C1 level/ IELTs 7.0 proven by a professional language certificate where relevant). Please note, native speakers do not need to provide language certificates. Please check the English Language Tests which are accepted for this programme.
- Knowledge of at least one additional language taught by the partners in their translation and interpreting courses: Spanish, Bulgarian, German, French, Italian, Greek, Russian, Arabic, Dutch and Turkish (minimum B2 level proven by a language certificate where relevant). Please note, native speakers do not need to provide language certificates.
If you fulfil the eligibility criteria, check the documents you need to submit.