The programme is open to students from both EU and non-EU countries. In order to be eligible, you must fulfil the following minimum criteria:
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree (i.e. the equivalent of 180 ECTS) from an accredited university in an area relevant to the Master’s programme:
- Computer Science
- Computational Linguistics
- Modern Languages
- Other subjects within the humanities and computer science areas (please outline in your cover letter why and how your degree is relevant to the programme)
- A good level of proficiency in English (minimum C1 level/ IELTs 7.0 proven by a professional language certificate where relevant e.g. academic IELTS, IELTS indicator, TOEFL IBT, TOEFL IBT Home Edition, CAE ). Please note, native speakers do not need to provide language certificates. For further information about English language certificate exemptions, please click here or email us.
- Knowledge of at least one additional language taught by the partners in their translation and interpreting courses: Spanish, Bulgarian, German, French, Italian, Greek, Russian, Arabic, Dutch and Turkish (minimum B2 level proven by a language certificate where relevant). Please note, native speakers do not need to provide language certificates.
If you fulfil the eligibility criteria, check the documents you need to submit.