We invite applications for the new European Masters in Technology for Translation and Interpreting (EM TTI) with a start date of Sept 2019. The invitation is open for both European and non-European students. A number of 15 bursaries (3 for European students and 12 for non-European students) are available. These bursaries cover the tuition fees, living expenses and relocation costs. In addition to the 15 students with bursaries, we will also accept self-funded students.
Information about the required eligibility criteria, documents and link to the application portal is available at: https://em-tti.eu/how-to-apply
- 1st March 2019 for candidates applying for a scholarship
- 31st May 2019 for self-funding candidates
Key information about the programme
- 2 year masters programme
- students have to obtain 120 ECTS: 60 ECTS from taught modules and 60 ECTS from dissertation
- study in first year at one of the partner universities and in the second year at another one
- two obligatory one month placements at associated partners, one each year; at least one of the placement is at a company
- double degree
- English is the main language of teaching, but given the nature of the programme, knowledge of additional languages is required
- University of Wolverhampton, UK – coordinator
- University of Malaga, Spain
- New Bulgarian University, Bulgaria
The consortium is supported by a large number of associated partners who offer placements.
More information about the programme is available at https://em-tti.eu
For any questions please use the contact form from the website.