The programme is open to students from both EU and non-EU countries. In order to be eligible, you will need to fulfil the following minimum criteria:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (i.e. the equivalent of 180 ECTS) from an accredited university in an area relevant to the Master’s programme:
- computer science;
- computational linguistics
- linguistics; or
- other subjects within the humanities and computer science areas (make sure you justify in your cover letter why you think your degree is relevant to the programme)
- A good level of proficiency in English (minimum C1 level proven by a language certificate were relevant)
- Knowledge of at least one additional language taught by the partners in their translation and interpreting courses: Spanish, Bulgarian, German, French, Italian, Greek, Russian, and Arabic (minimum B2 level proven by a language certificate were relevant)
If you have doubts whether you are eligible do not hesitate to contact us.
If you believe you are eligible, check the documents you need to submit.